Nov 11, 2014

VanillaPaella Intro

Hello Everyone :)

Quick Facts About Me:  My name is Vanessa and I am from NYC.  I have a fun little girl. I work full time. I love anything that's bright and girlie! I am still in my 20s.

I've decided to create my first blog as a way to connect my personal interests, ideas and questions within my day to day VanillaPaella life as a mom/daughter/sister/girlfriend/cousin/friend/young Latina/New Yorker with the world.

There are so many great things that happen each day that I don't get to write down, save on my iPhone, Pin, Instagram  or post anywhere else. I continue to see so many cool trends from beauty, health care, food, fashion, crafts, kid activities and entertainment that I can't manage  to go through in one day. It kind  of seems like a big bright cool display of fireworks when I scroll down my phone. I'm always double tapping, clicking "like", re-tweeting so many things such as a pretty nail polish color, makeup, an awesome pair of shoes or something to cook/bake  with my seven year old etc. 

I hope to create something new and exciting within this blog. My goal is to utilize this blog as a fun way to connect with my family, friends and anyone else who has a love for what I enjoy.

Let the blogging begin!

-Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment