Nov 14, 2014

My Daily Make Up Routine :)

My daily make up routine for work involves a few items from NYX Cosmetics. I love NYX because I can find it at my local Rickys store. I have a few matte lipsticks like Butter , Forbidden, Pale Pink, and Whipped Caviar to name a few.
Forbidden




"Nude 02"


















I love using Forbidden daily because it's light and it's not too bold for my office. I also use the Beauty Balm (BB) cream along with the Stay Matte Foundation. What I like about this foundation is that it did not give me an allergic reaction (SCORE!), it's water based and that it blends well with my skin tone compared to many others that I have tried before. I apply my foundation with a Beauty Blender sponge-which I love. I feel very confident and comfortable when I use it. I no longer feel self conscience if the sun light is making me look like an Oompa Loompa.

 
I don't add anymore makeup after my foundation besides my Cover Girl mascara. I prefer this mascara for my daily use because it does not clump up and it's gentle to remove at night. I have very long natural eyelashes and I have had some mascaras harden my lashes by the time I got home to wash my face. I do also add a tiny bit of blush. I am looking into a new blush book, any suggestions? This NYX blush pallet definitely caught my eye, it's called BUTT NAKED-TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. This is should be in my hands by this weekend!!! 


 I like keeping my daily makeup routine very simple and easy to do with my crazy mornings. What is your morning routine? Do you use make up everyday? Which is your favorite liquid foundation? 

No comments:

Post a Comment