Nov 13, 2014

Blushers & Brownzers

I have yet to decide on a favorite blush or find the perfect brownzer that goes well with my face. I have always switched on and off from #BobbiBrown to #Tarte when it comes to blushes. I use Bobbi Brown's "Apricot" blush on a daily bases for work. When I feel like I want to add a bit more blush I switch to Tarte's "Rosy Red". I am beginning to get a new blush itch and try some new colors that compliment me.
Bobbi Brown "Apricot" Blush
Tarte's "Rosy Red" Blush

As I await my #MotivesComestics contour pallet in the mail I want to make sure I have all the right components. I use to wear #Nars "Laguna" brownzing powder all the time until I felt that my skin tone was too fair for it and didn't match so well during the winter. As the winter is now approaching NYC I want to have all the right tools for my holiday face. Does anyone know or have any suggestions for a good  brownzer? I totally see a stop a Sephora this weekend!
Nars' "Laguna" Brownzing Powder

I also have an eye on Tarte's "Smooth Operator" finishing powder. Have you tried it before? What do you think? This is definitely on my shopping list. I am on the edge of my seat waiting to try my new look.
Tarte's "Smooth Operator" Finishing Powder




This is how I usually do my make up for work each day. Very simple and I use a touch of the Bobbi Brown blush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment