Nov 11, 2014

Manicure & Nail Polish Faves.

One of my closest bloggers posted a manicure she had during fashion week with @polishjoey from #primpandpolish. 

I loved the nail art design that @polishjoey created on her and I had to try! I called and made my appointment right away and took it from there. I went on an early Thursday morning and saw #Winnie. She was a very nice and good technician who gave me a nice gel manicure. After that day in Brooklyn I never went back to my old East Village salon for a manicure.

I continued to head over to their Driggs Avenue location in Brooklyn where I felt comfortable, calm and happy to be there. I am even more excited that they just opened a new salon in Manhattan where I no longer have to travel to and @polishjoey is also there now. Feel free to check out some of my manicures below. 
#ellen #primpandpolish #opi #youresovanilla #essie #matte

#joey #gel


No comments:

Post a Comment