Nov 25, 2014

Post Contour Trial & Hourglass Makeup

I have been busy for the past few days was not able to upload my blog. I wish I had a nice picture of me with the Motives contour palette. Sad news bears, I had a small allergic reaction to it around my chin and mouth area. I didn't get to apply it as much once I started to feel the tingly sensation.

 I am almost sure it was due to the fragrance. The make up was very easy to apply and looked awesome until my allergies kicked in.

After letting my face breathe and I went to my favorite retail therapy store ever, Sephora. I was on the hunt for a fragrance free, oil free and paraben free foundation. I came across Hourglass and it has been smooth sailing since. I purchased the Hourglass "Veil" mineral primer, the Hourglass "Immaculate" liquid powder foundation "Nude" and the Hourglass "Hidden Corrective" concealer in "warm". I feel my skin softer and more comfortable in it, especially with the primer. I do have a powdery finish which is a nice change during the week. I will continue to alternate this with my Makeup Forever HD foundation.

Add caption



I ended up snagging the "Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer" pencil from Tarte.
This will be for my Holiday trial, I will update you all how it goes! Wish me luck and no allergic reactions. :-P I love

No comments:

Post a Comment